Three Sisters Open (TSO) 2019
25th Annual Three Sisters Open
Held on Saturday, June 15, 2019
Host Course: Eagle Crest, Ridge Course
Thank you for supporting Quota International of Central Oregon and the Bend Women’s Scholarship Fund. We are looking forward to the TSO's 25th Anniversary which will take place at the beautiful Eagle Crest Ridge Course!
Player Registration Form (link)
Sponsorship Information (link)
Sponsorship Letter (link)
Photes from the 2018 TSO:
- The Three Sisters Open is an annual golf tournament open to women of all abilities from beginner golfer to professional. 2019 marks the TSO's 25thAnniversary!
- It is the primary fundraiser for The Bend Women's Scholarship Fund founded by the women in the Leadership Bend Class of 1994. The fund was intended to increase and expand the educational opportunities for women in Central Oregon. Scholarships are awarded based upon need to women who are changing careers, re-entering the workplace (after raising a family), or wishing to expand their current career.
- In 1999, the Bend Women’s Scholarship Fund joined with Quota International of Central Oregon as the focus and goals of the two organizations formed a perfect match.
- Since 1995, under Quota's management, the Bend Women’s Scholarship Fund has awarded more than 200 scholarships - approximately $15,000 awarded yearly!
- Proceeds also serve to allow Quota to help fund efforts of the many non-profits main Service page.
- The tournament is held at local golf courses and has been hosted by Eagle Crest, Widgi Creek Golf Club, Bend Golf & Country Club, Juniper, and Aspen Lakes. Hosting clubs donate all or a large portion of the green fees along with countless hours of staff time to ensure a smooth running tournament. Other clubs often donate or promote participation in the event.
- A database of over 400 golfers is maintained and invitations are sent to each. The tournament has become an event that golfers look forward to as evidenced by the fact that rosters fill quickly. Golfers come from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and California. Many teams have been playing together since the inception of the tournament.
Last year's sponsors included: